The African Grower Garden
The African Grower Garden is a high-density, growing system for urban households. The African Grower Garden is manually operated, productive, sustainable and highly water efficient.
The African Grower Garden grows 50 plants in a single column which occupies less than a square meter. With the African Grower segmented
column you could grow leafy greens, peas, beans, strawberries, flowers and more.
The African Grower system includes all the parts* of the system as well as a manual on how to set up the system. The systems core lasts+- 10 years
- R900 per African Grower(including 6 month plant food)
- R200 Delivery to any Postnet near you
- Total Cost R1 100 for entire kit and delivery
African Grower Details
- Fresh Life Produce is introducing a (hybrid) vertical hydroponics column (or tower) which is a space-saving device with vessels within which plants can be grown;
- The device saves water and allows for a high yield in a small space. In the case of spinach the system had been proved to use 90% less water than ground grown planting;.
- The African Totem Grower is an easy to build, use and maintain hydroponics system that eliminates the need for fertile soil;
- It is designed to grow up to 50 plants per African Grower;
- It uses no electricity – only hand-watering 1 litre per pot per day,
- The tower is suspended from any appropriate fixture making it pest resilient.
- Can use grey water from your shower or bath.
COMPACT FITS IN A 45cm x 30cm x 30cm BOX
Contact us at Info@freshlifeproduce.co.za to place your order or fill in the form bellow